jueves, 29 de mayo de 2008

Poemas mostrencos. Parte I: I wanna start again...

I wanna start again
I wanna be your sunshine
as I was in those magic days...
I wanna start again
I wanna feel your touch
I can't breath if you're not here
'cause you bring me the purest oxygen
who purifies my soul and my brain.
I wanna start again
I wanna kiss you tonight
I wanna become into your star
before the night comes
and the sun turns into dark.
I wanna start again
I wanna be the right woman
sat in the right place:
I know your legs are my throne
and your hands are my crown.
I wanna start again...
I wanna be the only one in your life.
I swear you there's nobody else in this world
who can change me the way you do.
And I change the past
and I give you my reborned heart...
I wanna start again...
"Love me two time's" isn't enough for me...
Remember I believe in no time
maybe that's the reason I'm in the same point
as I was
the day I met the love inside me
the day it cries inside my skin...
the day your name's dig deep inside
my voice, my will
my body, my mind
my age, my everything...
Remember I believe in renovation
and my hole being is new
and it's waiting to be branded for you.
And I really wanna start again...
Today's is forever.
Take my hand and love me just the way you've always wanted
.

No hay comentarios: