lunes, 19 de noviembre de 2007

How does it feel?

How does it feel
to live under my reality
to speak behind my mind
to breath besides my skin…?

It feels like no structured calm
To love without a logical reason
There’s no established time point

There’s no a boomerang in your heart
(at least not from me
at least not from my life)

How does it feel
to live farewell your reality
to speak under your voice
to breath your poison
instead of your love?

It feels like a lonely road
To love you without your body
There’s no kiss return

There’s no a boomerang to my heart
(at least not from you
at least not from your life)

So tell me who I am
after the hurricane of your crazy mind
So tell me who I am
after the cruelty of your lips

Then I’ll tell you with all my soul
you’re the youth of my past life
you’re the incomprehensible dimensions
of my kaleidoscopic fears
the full screen of my forgotten well behaviour desires.

Then I’ll tell you with all my soul
you’re the shine of my ray
you’re the reason to go
near to the next space
far from this world.

No hay comentarios: