lunes, 19 de noviembre de 2007

Future plans


I’ll keep my heart
between my perfect world
and your entropy brain sides

I’ll keep my lips
in my secret magic pocket:
I’m sure no one’s gonna see
what I’ve hidden
before your rain started.

I’ll forget your words
and I’ll save mines
‘Cause your silence can kill us
and my noise just’d taken us apart

I’ll try to understand
that your heart’d been forgotten
between the pages of a book
who whispers you every night:

(You’ve lost your heart
You got to love with your mind
Don’t lose your time
the love will not come back to your life

So let me you show
Just let me try
That all my theories are truth:
the only way to love
is by losing your mind).

I’ll try to understand
that my time is divided
between the slides of your jungle
and the clouds of my sweet dreams

I was the skin for your hungry
I was the white of your dislikes
(those who tells you every day and night:
look for the diamond inside your heart)
I was the flower for your plastic vanity
the wheel walking through the sky
the light for your beloved darkest life

And your disguised guilty
of your stone-heart crime

And your disguised fear
to wake up and see your face

And your disguised cruelty
across your lips and your regrets.


No hay comentarios: