lunes, 19 de noviembre de 2007

Good plans for a sad heart

Hara-kiri was prescribed
from your fingers
and your lines.

Well, I have better plans
to put me out of your life:

I’m gonna keep the train walking
until reach the heaven in my lonely heart
no matter if you want me to give me the cure of my blind.

Hara-kiri is an escape
for those who has no will to face life

Let’s honour still alive
by delusion tears of my hands

So welcome to the real good plans
for my lonely and sad heart:

I’m gonna be the same dreamer
there’s a long way to admire
and you are uninvited
to this chapter of my life.

Questions and answers form the same duality
That’s why I’ve learned to ask without listen:
You have no answer
I never wait for one.

Welcome to the real good news:
you tried to sink me
but I was already sank.

Hara-kiri was prescribed
for your fingers
and your lines.

I would like to be as bravest
as your ironed-heart are.



No hay comentarios: