miércoles, 16 de abril de 2008

Welcome to the Non Return Point Fly

Welcome to the Non Return Point Fly, baby! -you better enjoy the trip!

Besides you, there's a window showing you frozen suns

(look at the waisted spaceships -then turn your head into my eyes):

they're as old as you and I used to seem before meet each other

('cause they don't know we still as happy as the first day of our re-born).

Artificial fruits hide muted temptations

so look for real feelings under my skin (I swear you there's a noisy heartbeating rebellion)

And since I have no frosten stars to give you,

I'm considering to transform myself

into a kaleidoscopic soul who lives in a pure-spacy heartmind.

Please, don't stay at the Chagrin Station

let's go until the last one

(Forgetting Heavy Past Station connects directly to my unimaginable world

no bad memories entrance - no money to go there needed)

A bloom new heart is wainting for those who have the will to follow the real meaning of life

such as you do, every time you try to find the right sentence to write in your space

(the right word sound to express your onirical experiences).

I have no return ticket ('cause I don't wanna go back the old sad teenage home)

I hope you understand that I'm keeping alive and safe everytime I feel you beside me

(everytime you come here for me, and keep hidden between my ideas and my unsearchebles seconds)...

So welcome to my own fly, you're the winner of this special gift

(the only special guest, the only soul in my heart)

Now you know why we can leave Cronos apart.

No hay comentarios: